Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Not Closing Down....But Not Staying Here

Hey all--

If any of you are wondering--I am still alive. I haven't been here because to be perfectly honest--I haven't been feeling it. For quite awhile, I thought I might give up blogging all together. But then I realized that I really do enjoy putting "the pen to the paper" and I am probably just trying to fit myself into the wrong genre of blogging. Food is fun and the whole science and production of food is just flat out amazing to me--but I don't really want a blog focused around that at this time.

So---I am moving my blogging efforts over to a new home on Word Press. The new blog title is called "The Life Abundant" and I will cover life topics that are important to me. I'd be honored if you would join me there!


http://1lifeabundant.wordpress.com/



Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment